Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hey Guy's!

Sorry, I haven't wrote on here in awhile, I always feel bad about not writing everyday:(. Again like usual another crazy week. Chloe had dance on Monday, Chloe turned 4 on Tuesday & both Carter and I had dentist appointments & Dance, Wednesday- Church, Thursday- Dance, Friday- we cleaned and hung out. I can not believe how short this week was:). A couple of days ago my friends were teasing me about doing homework over the weekend and getting a head of the gang, well I finished a lot more than I expected tonight! I thought about going to the Wolves game tonight, but I had a feeling a probably shouldn't. I am glad I didn't because my mom wanted to call McAlister's Deli, so we did and my dad got home with the food and we paid and only got 3 meals instead of 5, we were like what is the deal? Then my mom went to go get the rest of the food & got back and finally ate her salad. When she had barely even ate any of it she said "OH MY GOODNESS!", well there was a nut like one of those things that go with screws. YIKES! So my dad is going up there tomorrow to tell the other manager about this:). Just a reminder, I am so sorry I didn't go shopping last week because there was not very good deals at all, anyway we are going to Walmart tomorrow and going to do some deals! Then Sunday is Super Savings Sunday! GET PREPARED! I will post more tomorrow, MC

No comments:

Post a Comment