Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Painting Polka Dots!

Today we went to Walmart:). I always like going to Walmart. Last weekend we went to look at houses in Edmond, and while we were at one of the houses there was this girls room with big polka dots. I liked that idea and decided to do it! That's one of the reasons we went to Walmart was to get paint. It looks awesome and I am still working on it! I will put the pictures on here this evening, I am SO excited! Then will have a voting and you will decide whether you like it, think we need more polka dots, or if you darn right hate it. We have another week and two days until fall break! Our principle decided that he likes having a professional day before fall break really starts, so we get an extra day off! That's a total of 5 days of including the days! Also just to let you know I will be baking this yummy desert this evening and cannot wait to share it with you, and yes I will take pictures. I can not wait till we shop in a little while because today is Super Saving Sunday! Post more in a little while! MC

No comments:

Post a Comment