Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Zio's, Show Biz, Granny's House, and Target

Yesterday we had parent teacher confrences so we were out of school!!! We got a call a couple of days ago saying that my grandma Treasa has a friend Sherry ( she writes me on my blog a lot) wanted us to go and eat with my Mom, Carter, Chloe, and I at Zio's Italian Resturant. So we went. Let me tell you YUM!! You know you have to eat out once in awhile. Later, we had to go to Show Biz to get me some new point shoes, mine were too small OUCH:(. Evening, Granny's house we went. We had a good time. My Granny is a way better cook than I am, I know where I got it from!!! She had some apple cobbler! Night- Chloe Bella's birthday is coming up so we had to get some decorations. Right? She's going to have it at Benedict Street ( it's a really cool resturant to eat if you love fancy stuff. )

This week I have had the croup cough:(. It sucks..... all that cough'n makes you want to just get over it fast.

Finally, today we have stayed around the house cleaning. I love to clean, who doesnt? Dont answer that question because a lot of people dont. Dont forget tomorrow is Super Savings Sunday! I will post more tomorrow about the good deals! MC

No comments:

Post a Comment