Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

CHD and Cancer

Another week has gone by. That's good, maybe. Last night there was a Wolves football game going on here. And at 7:30 sharp there was a large CA-BAM, I started freaking out. I was thinking "OK Madeline the world is coming to an end". I ran into my mom and dads room about to tell them "Are you ready" and my mom goes "Its the fireworks from the football game." LOL! My heart was still racing about an hour after that!

As you can tell the Title is CHD and Cancer, well there is a story behind that. I have been thinking all day long about CHD and Cancer. My heart hurts for the other people out there who have a child that is fighting CHD or Cancer. There has been too many babies and people out there my age and maybe even older that are dieing because of this. I really want to put a stop to all of this and let other families and as well my family have their child or children back here. But we know that they are all in a better place now free from heart defects, cancer, and many more things out there. I am mad and sad at the same time..... Post more later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment