Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

About Halloween

OK, well here comes another funny story! About 5:00 yesterday we had people showing up on our doorsteps for candy, Already?? We weren't handing candy out this year so my mom is like go and get you candy from yesterday....UGH! Then somebody else ring the doorbell, my mom said this is ridiculous, lets go to Luanne's house. So we got to Luanne's house and Luanne was out getting the pizza, while we were waiting we decided to go outside and sit in the car to watch the boys play football. OK, I set down the keys in the middle of the console. My mom closed the door and locked it when Luanne got there. My mom cries out "Madeline do you have the keys", I turned and looked at her and said no I sat them down in the console". Great I was thinking are we having car troubles all week or what? At the end Luanne took us home but crazy right? Sorry, but we forgot the camera and didn't get to take any pictures, but still I would love to see yours!!! This was one of the most fun Halloweens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment