Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Organizing My Hair Stuff

This morning my mom, chloe, and I went to church, there was 34 baptisms! WOW that is AMAZING! Then we wanted to pick up something fast to eat, so it was Sonic. Its a Sunday right?, well then we had to do our shopping deals. You should check out what we bought and how much we spent at my moms website which is: http://www.julesfavoritethings.blogspot.com/. Our friend Diana Black called us after church and asked if we wanted to go see "Hannah Montana the Movie". We said YES! I mean we havent seen the movie and if we were going to the dollar movie, then why not? That was the best movie ever! So after the movie I felt like organizing something so I had to pick my hair stuff or the box in my room that had my books and pencils in. I picked my hair stuff! So I have some before and after pics that I would like to share with you and also give you some good tips along the way! Well I will post them later! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment