Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Mav's 2nd Birthday & school

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great fall so far! It is getting pretty chilly here in Oklahoma! Well...a lot of things have gone on since July. Mav's 2nd birthday, Halloween, school starting, moms school almost out, and a lot of other things! Lets start with school! 8th grade is off to a great start, lots of homework but that's ok. We have done lots of fundraisers since the beginning of the school year. Right now i am selling Poinsettias for Christmas time. I was selling scentys for a trip that i was going to go on, but decided to hold off because i might be going to Belize next year for a mission trip! Oh and I went to Colorado for about 9 days 3 months ago. I had a lot of fun and are looking forward to next year too! I spent the days up there with my grandparents. We did a lot of shopping, touring, and more things. When we went to 7 falls there were chipmunks that were everywhere. I decided to hold out a chip for one, it climbed right up in my lap, sat there and ate it. LOL!! Maverick's 2nd birthday- Well it was one rainy day! It was rainy the day he was born, his 1st b-day, and even his 2nd b-day! What a suprise.....there was even a double rainbow. Therefore I knew that everything was going to be alright and that God was in control. Sometime like today...I cant stop thinking. These are the questions I think about: What if we went to a diff. hospital in Texas, would it of saved his kidneys and not of got an overdose, and not got put back to the last room left for him to die? A couple days before Christmas we moved him up to Oklahoma City. Which was a very good idea to have him closer to home. But, several days before he died he was doing great! Then he had this thing done where they went up through his groin and checked on his heart. I think somewhere in there they popped a blood vessel. He started to bleed internally. We did all kinds of test to find out where it was all coming from. Nothing. Well can you take other test, so they did. Nothing. Where in the world is the bleeding coming from. We couldn't ever find it out. I am trying my best not to complain because he is in a better place now. I drew a picture today of him in his bed in his room at the hospital, which actually looked the same. I was reading him Brown Bear, while one of the nurses was giving him meds. I remember everything as if it was yesterday. If i could do it all over again...I would. I miss that life. I miss seeing him every weekend. Anyway.....Halloween was good! We had over 1,000 visitors come to our house. If you ask me that over 3,400 pieces of candy! We dressed bam bam up in a little pumpkin outfit, i was wonder woman, Chloe was Tinkerbell, and Carter was a skateboarder. I think he was just wanting a skateboard, lol. My mom gets out of school December 7th, whoo hoo!!!!!! Oh and i have been cooking a whole lot lately! We got our oven fixed:) Well all in all God is good! The days are good and hopefully will get even better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment