Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nevermind

Sorry guys we have decided that we are not going to do a group. That our family is going to walk together.

This morning I made blueberry muffins! They were delicious! My dad even liked them. My mom and I are at the library right now. This evening we are going to my grandparents house. I will take some pics and put them on here. Mavs birthday is a week from today, I have no idea what I am going to do? I remember a week or two before Mav died I specificly told the doctor I wanted him home on my birthday. He said I will try my best to do that. Now it September 5th and he is home, but not here home. Ugh..... I am sad even thinking about it. Ttyl

1 comment:

  1. Maddie, I think about you so much. I wish I could have sent your brother home with you. I will be thinking of you guys Saturday, wish we were having a birthday party with him :( but I will still celebrate his life.

    ReplyDelete