Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Swimming, or no swimming whats the hold up?

Today was great! Saturday I made a recipe book so I will have to post the pics tonight. This evening is very quiet, too quiet indeed. This morning Chloe went to grandma's house to stay the night. My mom has to finish up on homework. Carter is at Jack's house. And I am just writing while my mom is sitting right across the table from me working on her homework. Anyway, before I bet my mom will start talking to Jack's mom so I guess I will get to swim! Then when we pick Carter up from Jack's house we are going to go eat at Chili's, while we are there we are definitely going to get one of those Molten Chocolate Ice Cream Cakes! I will also post a pic of that. Yesterday we went to church. It was Promotion Sunday so I went and ate breakfast with the youth there, also the church started the 3 new church programs ( the Twins and Triplets). Well, I am going to talk to my mom! LOL! I will post pics tonight after I get back.

P.S. The kiddy area in the YMCA is closed for about 2 weeks. Sorry. I have already tried. But the big pool is open from 4:30-8:00 I think. Don't word me on that!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maddie! It seems like summer went so fast ! Now we are already in the 7th grade! Man, were getting old! Good luck this year! Well, I guess I'll you at school !

    ReplyDelete