Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A stressfull day

This week has been crazy with stuff. Tuesday Ms. Di, Lydia, Garrett, and Kirk. It was soo a surprise! Anyway today has been a hard day on me. I have been thinking about Mav a lot its hard to believe that he would be 1 in a couple of weeks, less than a month I know. I have seven classes this year same as usual! I was at the doctor the other day. I had to get my throat checked out because my tonsils were swollen. When I was getting a strep tr oat test ( my mom and I knew I didn't have strep though which I didn't). We saw this brochure that was a walk for the babies. I have had way too much homework this week and theres only been a week of school. Well, its bedtime for me and I am SO tired. I have a lot of pictures to post from this week and last. Sorry guys to keep you waiting.

4 comments:

  1. Mav was a really sweet little brother to have, but just remember he's always your little brother. I miss him to, and he was SO LUCKY to have such a kind big sis. Good luck with school Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie! School has been fun but hard this past week (and a half!) . I'm having so much fun with you this year! Thanks for being such a great friend Maddie! Good luck this year in school and everything! You're so hilarious! See u this Monday! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marci! That really helps its nice to know that he is. I miss you and hope I can see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mal. It has been fun. But 7th grade has a lot of homework. Good luck to school too! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete