Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Cousins!

This week has been crazy! First last Saturday we went to my Uncle David's house for a cookout. We also got to see my cousins from Alabama that I have not got to see in several years. We had a blast! We did not get home until midnight, that meant it was Sunday, right? Anybody up for midnight shopping at Walgreens? I know I was! The school supplies were on sale this week. So I had to get some.

Monday- We got my cousin Cooper. It was nice my brother didn't bother me that much. Yea! He stayed until Thursday morning.
Tuesday- My mom's friend came into town with her kids, Will 11, and Carter 10. They are my really good friends too! That evening we got a snow cone and went to the skate park.
Wednesday- Our friends and my family went to the YMCA to swim! Then after that guess what we got another snow cone!
Thursday- We went to the movie in Bricktown to see " Hotel for Dogs"! I think that is another one of my favorite movies. After that we met my pops at Crossroads Mall. When we got there it looked like nothing anymore, not much commotion. I thought it was like Quail Springs Mall. Well, boy am I red.
Friday- We met our other friends at the YMCA to swim again. That is the best YMCA ever! This evening not much commotion, we figured out what we were going to eat the next week. I will share that tomorrow. I am tired and ready for bed so I will post tomorrow! MC

No comments:

Post a Comment